4th Grade - Ms. Stanek
BACK TO SChool!
Tuesday, August 13th (FULL DAY)
Welcome to 4th Grade! I am looking forward to meeting all of you and to be adventuring through new learning this year with all my students!
Below you will find the suggested supply list for this school year. Please do not label anything as all supplies will be considered community supplies. Thank you!
2019-2020 Suggested Supply List for 4th Grade:
- 1 box Crayola color pencils (12 pack)
- 1 pack of highlighters (thin, multi-colored)
- 2 black dry erase Expo markers (fine point)
- 1 pack of 4 Elmer’s glue sticks
- 4 pads 3x3 Post-Its notes light colors (not super sticky nor pop ups)
- 2 boxes of Kleenex
- 1 package of baby wipes
- 3 reams of white 20 lb copy paper
- 2 fine tip black Sharpies (boys)
- 2 ultra-fine tip black Sharpies (girls)
- 1 box of Crayola fine-line markers (boys)
- 1 box of Crayola broad-line markers (girls)
The school supplies can also be ordered through the website Yubbler this year which will donate 50% of the profits to our school's PTA.
Parent/Teacher Communication Tool:
This year the 4th grade will again be using Bloomz as our tool to communicate classroom news and updates with parents and families. You can sign up already using the directions below: CODE COMING SOON
Website last updated on 07/29/19
ms. stanek - room 17
Bloomz Class Code: COMING SOON
Scholastic Book Order Online Code:
SMFCSD Student Calendar 2019-2020
By clicking here you can now download the SMFCSD student calendar directly onto your own calendar! No more putting dates individually. It's a one step process! Just click on "Export the SMFCSD Calendar".
Tuesday, August 13
Tuesday, August 20
Monday, Sept. 2nd- NO SCHOOL
Friday, Sept. 20- NO SCHOOL
Fall Conferences- Sept. 30- Oct. 4
Monday, November 11
Veteran's Day Holiday
December 23-January 7
Wednesday, January 8
Back to school!