Welcome to George Hall pta!
The George Hall PTA is committed to supporting George Hall, and our goals continue to be:
- Fostering the relationships between parents, teachers, staff, students, and community.
- Supporting enriching programs and activities for students.
- Encouraging all parents, caregivers, and families to volunteer in some way.
The George Hall PTA raises funds for George Hall programs, including:
- Art in Action
- Field Trips
- Classroom & Library Supplies
- Recess Activities & Equipment
- School Gardens & Beautification
- Community Building Social Events & More
For more information on George Hall PTA, and to become a member visit our website.
George Hall PTA Board 2020-21
|Executive Vice President||Amit Saraf|
|Recording Secretary||Gina Lorton|
|Financial Secretary||Jennifer Mayman|
|Auditor||Angie Wu & Julie Kugler|
|Room Parent Coordinator/s||Klarika Hume|
|Art in Action Coordinator/s||Alison Willis|
|Teacher Liaison||Rhea Binene|
|CAPP||Sola Grantham & Cat Burkett|
Thank you for your support!