Welcome to George Hall pta!
The George Hall PTA is committed to supporting George Hall, and our goals continue to be:
- Fostering the relationships between parents, teachers, staff, students, and community.
- Supporting enriching programs and activities for students.
- Encouraging all parents, caregivers, and families to volunteer in some way.
The George Hall PTA raises funds for George Hall programs, including:
- Art in Action
- Field Trips
- Classroom & Library Supplies
- Recess Activities & Equipment
- School Gardens & Beautification
- Community Building Social Events & More
For more information on George Hall PTA, and to become a member visit our website.
George Hall PTA Board 2020-21
|Executive Vice President||Jared Willis|
|Recording Secretary||Dan Olstein|
|Financial Secretary||Gina Lorton|
|Second Chair||Jessica Murphy|
|Advocacy/Community Liaison||Ian McCullough|
|Room Parent Coordinator/s||Amy Fickenscher|
|Art in Action Coordinator/s||Klarika Hume|
|Teacher Liaison||Devon Zaky|
|Second CAPP Chair||Sola Grantham|
|5th Grade Parent Volunteer Coordinator||Elizabeth Colglazier|
Thank you for your support!